- Mouse over the “Download this video” or “Download this audio” link.
- Right-click the link. (If you are on a Mac, this may be control-click.)
- Select “Save As,” or “Save target as.” - Choose to save to your Desktop.
- Wait until the media has finished downloading.
- Move the file to iTunes, or wherever you would like to play it.
If you've tried this and the download is incomplete or you don't think it came through, please clear your cache and try this method again. (Instructions for your specific browser can be found here.)